Chopped Greens

Hello! Today I have a special bonus puzzle for you, between my regular fortnightly ones. This one is a collab with MentalPlayground! I was so excited to be able to work with him again. I had so much fun helping to put this together. Check out all of MP's other puzzles here. Do it! They are great!

From MP: "I've always wanted to make a rebus puzzle and was thrilled when Liari agreed to help! We wrote clues individually, and it was remarkable to see just how similar some of them were. I'm really excited to make more puzzles with her in the future :)"

See you next month with another variety with MP :) and next week with the regularly scheduled program.  Enjoy!!


Comments

  1. Ow, thanks for the Puzzle. Liari and MP are the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. This puzzle is labeled as Potoroo, what is a potoroo puzzle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is our combined setter name.

      Delete
    2. oh, but you had some collabs that didn't use it so that's why confused.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Potoroo Puzzle Pack - Advent 2023 Day 1

The Potoroo Painstaker VI