Forgotten Things

Hello! Today is another variety with MentalPlayground. Be sure to check out MP's blog. This is our 6th monthly variety puzzle. I've had such a wonderful time working with him and look forward to lots more in the future. MP is always pushing me to become a better setter and I appreciate that so much. Be on the lookout for our future puzzles together. :) 
I hope you enjoy this one!

MP says, "Can't believe Liari and I have been working on these variety puzzles for half a year! We played a bit with extraneous letters in wordplay in a past puzzle, but this time we've taken it a step further. I'm keen to see how far we can push ourselves. It's always a blast working with her; there's no doubt in my mind that we both inspire each other to get better - and I feel like the ceiling is still some way off!"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potoroo Puzzle Pack - Advent 2023 Day 1

The Potoroo Painstaker VI