Team Spirit

Hello again! Today's puzzle is another collab. This time with Steve Mossberg. It was such a pleasure working with him. You can find Steve's other puzzles at squarepursuit and squarechase

From Steve: "When Liari asked me to come collaborate on a cryptic, it was a total no-brainer. She's an absolute solving demon and one of the few people in the States that likes UK cryptics as much as I do! I love her pithy clues in this grid and it was an absolute pleasure to cook this one up together. I hope it's as fun for folks to solve as it was to make!"


Comments

  1. 9 Across ... I had the entry for ages but couldn't grasp the wordplay. And then I did, and it's my favorite clue I've seen in months.

    Great puzzle!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Potoroo Puzzle Pack - Advent 2023 Day 1

The Potoroo Painstaker VI