Slumber Party

Today is my 1 year blog anniversary and 6 months since I started posting regularly. Today's puzzle is my second 3D one. This will be the final puzzle you see on here - for at least a while.

Thank you to BlueJay for giving me some inspiration to help finish this one, for always being my test solver and for being there since the very beginning of my setting journey. 💜

And also thank you to MP, Jack, GAIS, Matt, Elgel and everyone else in Discord who supported me and tested my puzzles along the way. I could not have done it without you. I will definitely miss posting here each week, but look forward to everything else to come.

I hope you enjoy this one!


Comments

  1. Absolutely delightful puzzle. I'll miss these, but I'm also looking forward to what's next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo, Stream Mom, thank you so much for the puzzle. It hurt us mentally and pride-wise, but it was fun. Catch you on the flip side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This puzzle came out so great! I especially love how the title is two words long and the two words have a letter in common!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Potoroo Puzzle Pack - Advent 2023 Day 1

The Potoroo Painstaker VI